What is it?
Is the mental game important to your success in golf? The top players think so. Most players believe that controlling the mind is as important as controlling the golf shot.
This 60-minute series is an introduction to Mental Management for Golf and is a great compliment to the book “With Winning in Mind“
Who can benefit from it?
- Golfers of any level – Pro, College, Junior or Amateur
- Parents of competitive golfers
- Golf Instructors
- Why you should begin mastering mental skills WHEN you begin swing skills.
- The top three mental mistakes players make and how to avoid making them.
- Why players should always think positively. This CD explains why this is so important to your success.
Instructors also find that this CD makes the learning of technical skill easier and faster by helping to eliminate much of the mental error common to players.
“Lanny Bassham and the people at Mental Management Systems can give you the tools to perform at the peak of your physical skills. This is not “sports psychology” taught by someone who has never competed. This is performance enhancement training, taught by a competitor that won an Olympic Gold Medal and spent 10 years at the top of his sport. I have begun to use it in my teaching and my own competitive game, and I believe in it 100%.” –Cameron Doan, Preston Trail Golf Club, NTPGA 2003 Teacher of the Year