What is it?
If you are a competitive archer, this product is for YOU! This audio CD program is specifically designed for the competitive Archer who wants to take their game to the next level.
Why do you need it?
Learn how to deal with pressure, make training more efficient, build a mental program, increase performance by increasing self-image, master the three phases of the shot, and learn how to accurately record your performances and much, much more.
Who can benefit from it?
Competitive archers who want to take their game to the next level
- How to use the building blocks of mental control under pressure
- How the Conscious, Subconscious, and Self-Image work together to form the Triad State
- Principles of Mental Management that apply to the Archer in competition
- The three mental processes that determine a successful performance and how they work together
- Controlling the Conscious Mind in competition to eliminate the negative effects of distraction & achieve goals
- Discussion of pre-shot preparation and how it relates to the Pre-Shot Routine, the Preload, and the Mental Program
- Troy breaks down the steps that the Conscious Mind needs to execute to insure a consistent mental performance
- Pressure and how champions use this phenomenon to their advantage.
- Discussion of how skill is developed
- Understanding the Mastery Curve
- Learn training guidelines and training principles as well as covering the four different periods of the year.
- Troy shows the importance of building and maintaining skill in the Subconscious Mind.
- Discussion of how an individual’s performance and their Self-Image are always equal
- The importance of Attainment
- Learn how to change the Self-Image you have to the Self-Image you need to reach your goals.
- Five Step Success plan that champions have used for years, but never share with their competitors
- A breakdown of the anticipation phase and reinforcement phases of a shot, end, day, event and year
- Analysis on ways to maximize the process of integrating your mental game with your form
- Bonus CD – Lanny Bassham offers his comments on bringing all of the elements of Troy’s training together to maximize the benefit to the competitive archer.
List of Tracks:
The Frustrated Expert
Building Your Triad
Pressure Control Tactics
Example & Close
4 Periods of the Year
Principles of the Self-Image
5 Keys to Success